Bogot, Distrito Especial

I was trying to buy a costume for my son using promo code: 8316E22BE5 that is active TODAY and the system was not taking it.It said the code was applied but it was not reflected on my account.

I called and first spoke with a very nice lady. Then I called again and got a VERY RUDE male rep. He said I basically made up that code (that is everywhere online) and he hung up the phone!!!!! VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE....

the worst experience EVER.- http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/

I do not understand how they would hire a rep that does not know anything about customer service and he talks like he does not want to be there.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Chasing Fireflies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chasing Fireflies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chasing Fireflies costume for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chasing Fireflies?

Comments