Bogot, Distrito Especial

I was trying to buy a costume for my son using promo code: 8316E22BE5 that is active TODAY and the system was not taking it.It said the code was applied but it was not reflected on my account.

I called and first spoke with a very nice lady. Then I called again and got a VERY RUDE male rep. He said I basically made up that code (that is everywhere online) and he hung up the phone!!!!! VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE....

the worst experience EVER.- http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/

I do not understand how they would hire a rep that does not know anything about customer service and he talks like he does not want to be there.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Chasing Fireflies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chasing Fireflies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chasing Fireflies costume for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Chasing Fireflies?

Comments

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more