I ordered an item from there cyber Monday sale. Received an email thanking me for my order and that it would ship in about a week.

They put a hold on my bank account for the money for quite a while and I just assumed it was withdrawn. When I didn't receive it a few weeks later I called in and was told that their website doesn't update the inventory like it does if you call in the order. They said it was on back order and It would ship out sometime in March. Then I received an email saying the item would ship out on Feb 1st and my account would be charged that day.

I don't get paid until the 3rd so I called to request they put the order on hold for a couple of days. The customer service people treated me terribly and said there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak with a manager who said I'm the ONLY person that he has ever heard of this happening to and that there was nothing he could do to help me. Never apologized for anything and made me feel like a bad person because I don't have hundreds of dollars in my bank account at the ready.

I cancelled my order and will never be ordering from them again. Beautiful items and marketing but ordering from them sure does bring you back to reality.

Review about: Chasing Fireflies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Advertising.

I didn't like: End result.

Comments

U expect people to hold your stuff while u wait to get paid? U dont have the money to order so just wait and stop wasting time

to Anonymous #1436631

Dear troll,The point is that they didn't reach out to tell me the item wouldn't be coming. I had the money when I ordered the item.

If their system worked the way it is supposed to I would have known I wasn't going to receive my item for several months. Instead, I had to babysit them to find out. I didn't expect them to hold my item, and I have never ordered something from a company that told me my expensive item was shipped and on its way when they had no intention of shipping it within a reasonable time frame. I expected them to be accommodating after a screw up on their end, and at a minimum apologetic for the huge let down.The fact that you are trolling a consumer watchdog speaks volumes about who you are.

I wrote my review as a warning for people in similar situations. Who may have the money when they order the item that costs hundreds of dollars, but not several months down the line.Go move onto the next person. Something tells me you'll never be done trolling me or anyone else about something you don't understand/can't relate to.P.S.

A friend of mine ordered one of their items about a year ago and I saw it. The quality isn't worth the money, hastle, or supporting an *** company.