I ordered an item from there cyber Monday sale.Received an email thanking me for my order and that it would ship in about a week.

They put a hold on my bank account for the money for quite a while and I just assumed it was withdrawn. When I didn't receive it a few weeks later I called in and was told that their website doesn't update the inventory like it does if you call in the order. They said it was on back order and It would ship out sometime in March. Then I received an email saying the item would ship out on Feb 1st and my account would be charged that day.

I don't get paid until the 3rd so I called to request they put the order on hold for a couple of days. The customer service people treated me terribly and said there was nothing they could do. I asked to speak with a manager who said I'm the ONLY person that he has ever heard of this happening to and that there was nothing he could do to help me. Never apologized for anything and made me feel like a bad person because I don't have hundreds of dollars in my bank account at the ready.

I cancelled my order and will never be ordering from them again.Beautiful items and marketing but ordering from them sure does bring you back to reality.

Review about: Chasing Fireflies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Advertising.

I didn't like: End result.

Had an Experience with Chasing Fireflies?

Comments